Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

table cls_Contact populating with users automaticly

Vote:

Hi all,

We just went live with our upgrade from cms6r2 to 7.19.2 and CM 5.2 to CM 8.7.1 - Multisite, webforms, 5 membershipproviders.

Now i see that it is creating new rows (Mediashase.Commerce.Customers.CustomerContact) automaticly from other membershipprovider users on our web. As soon as there is activity.

Example of data from [cls_Contact] and column UserID

UserID String:IIS APPPOOL\myapppool.com (the apppool!!!)
UserId String:gkl
UserId String:my@email.com

All the real registred users has a lastname och more data.

Where is the mapping? and how can i change that.

Does anyone knows?

Regards

Apr 23, 2015 11:34
Vote:

We have several extranet that do not use the commerce website. I rather want to have control of what object is created in that table by creating a CustomerContact when using the webshop on checkout.

Apr 23, 2015 12:17
Vote:

Does anyone knows what EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule does? is that something i need to have activated under <modules> in web.config?

Apr 27, 2015 11:43
Vote:

I'm not sure about your first question but about EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule, if you don't explicitly use any feature of CommonFramework, you don't have to use that.

Regards.

/Q

Apr 27, 2015 11:58
Vote:

Quan mai, what about EPiServer.Commerce.Internal.Migration.MigrationInitializationModule?

Could you also try in your solution creating a new user in cms admin, an administrator for example, then login with the user in CMS. Do you also have a new row in cls_contact with that user?

Seems that it automaticly adds the user on login... it is not a commerce user, it should be there in my opinion.

Apr 27, 2015 14:41
Vote:

EPiServer.Commerce.Internal.Migration.MigrationInitializationModule is an internal initialization module and it should be there. We need it to get the required migration steps to be executed.

I'm on vacation now and can't get my hand on the site until next week - if this is urgent matter I suggest you to contact our support service.

Regards.

/Q

Apr 27, 2015 15:53
Vote:

Hi Quan, when you are back, can you look if you have the same behavior? thanks! it doesnt seem to cause any problem and i could just remove them later it seems.

May 05, 2015 8:02
Vote:

I tried with our sample site and can't replicate the behavior you mentioned. I suspect it was one of your membership providers. Which ones are you using?

/Q

May 05, 2015 16:43
Vote:

<membership defaultProvider="MultiplexingMembershipProvider" userIsOnlineTimeWindow="10">
      <providers>
        <clear />
        <add name="MultiplexingMembershipProvider" type="EPiServer.Security.MultiplexingMembershipProvider, EPiServer" provider1="CMSMembershipProvider" provider2="SqlServerMembershipProvider" provider3="MyForestMembershipProvider" provider4="HPMEMembershipProvider" provider5="MPMembershipProvider" />
        <add name="SqlServerMembershipProvider"  connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" applicationName="EPiServerSample" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="5" minRequiredPasswordLength="7" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" passwordAttemptWindow="10" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" />
        <!-- ECF Start -->
        <add name="CMSMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" applicationName="CoreCommerceManager" type="Mediachase.Commerce.Customers.Profile.Providers.CustomerSqlMembershipProvider, Mediachase.Commerce" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" minRequiredPasswordLength="4" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" />
        <!-- ECF End -->
        <add name="MyForestMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="EPiServerDB" applicationName="HolmenMyForestMembership" type="Holmen.Externweb.MyForest.MyForestMembershipProvider" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" minRequiredPasswordLength="4" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" />
        <add name="HPMEMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="NoDb" applicationName="HolmenHPMEMembership" type="Holmen.Externweb.HPMExtranet.HPMEMembershipProvider" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" minRequiredPasswordLength="4" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" />
        <add name="MPMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="NoDb" applicationName="MyPagesMembership" type="Iggesund.Externweb.Extranet.MyPages.MPMembershipProvider" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" enablePasswordReset="true" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="true" passwordFormat="Hashed" passwordStrengthRegularExpression="" minRequiredPasswordLength="4" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0" />
      </providers>
    </membership>

Even in my MPMembershipProvider where the users comes from a webserive is saved in tbl cls_contacts? any idea?

May 06, 2015 9:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.