Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Commerce notification email templates

Vote:

Hi there

I'm trying to figure out the best way to build setup email notifications in EPiServer Commerce (we're on v8.9 at the moment).

I understand from http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/EPiServer-Commerce/8/Notifications/Notifications/ that this is fully customisable which is great as I do find the XSL templates clunky (could just be my lack of familiarity with this approach).

As I lack experience in email templating, I was hoping for some advice if this could/should be achieved by using normal content rendering (e.g. like how EPi mail worked back in the day) - this way we could have a content item that editors could modify the template content and simply have placeholders that the TemplateProvider could replace when the notification email is generated.

Does this make enough sense for anyone to lend me their thoughts/advice on the topic?

Thanks!

Nov 05, 2015 7:52
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.