Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Server Error when I am trying to create new order in admin panel

Vote:

Hello, I am trying to create new order using Episerver 7.5 Commerce User Guide  (page 90 , Creating an order from order list ). And when I press "New item" I am getting next error :

Server Error in '/' Application.

directory 'C:\EpiServer\SiteManager\wwwroot\App_Data\SearchIndex\SiteEPiServerCommerceManager\catalog' does not existDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: Lucene.Net.Store.NoSuchDirectoryException: directory 'C:\EpiServer\SiteManager\wwwroot\App_Data\SearchIndex\SiteEPiServerCommerceManager\catalog' does not exist

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NoSuchDirectoryException: directory 'C:\EpiServer\SiteManager\wwwroot\App_Data\SearchIndex\SiteEPiServerCommerceManager\catalog' does not exist]
   Lucene.Net.Store.FSDirectory.ListAll(DirectoryInfo dir) +310
   Lucene.Net.Index.FindSegmentsFile.Run(IndexCommit commit) +299
   Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher..ctor(Directory path, Boolean readOnly) +94
   Mediachase.Search.Providers.Lucene.CachedIndexSearcher..ctor(TimeSpan cacheTimeout, String dirPath) +179
   Mediachase.Search.Providers.Lucene.IndexSearcherPool.Get(String dirPath) +284
   Mediachase.Search.Providers.Lucene.LuceneSearchProvider.Search(String applicationName, ISearchCriteria criteria) +850
   Mediachase.Search.SearchManager.Search(ISearchCriteria criteria) +392
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Order.Modules.CatalogEntrySearchDialog.BindGrid(Boolean retryOnSearchException) +1418
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Order.Modules.CatalogEntrySearchDialog.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1307
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +116
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +206
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2910

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34212

Can somebody explain the error ? 

Sep 15, 2014 10:20
Vote:

Hi

It's quite clear that you didn't build the search index and the search index queue is not working properly.

You'll need to go to Commerce Manager, Administration/System Settings/Search Index and run Rebuild index.

You might need to Recover/Invalidate the Indexing processor to make the Rebuild index button appears.

Regards.

/Q

Edited, Sep 15, 2014 10:38
Vote:

@Quan Mai thanks , now I can see products. But when I press "Configure Selected Entry" I am getting error too (((

Server Error in '/' Application.Input string was not in a correct format.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
   System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +14281985
   System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +305
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Order.EntryTypes.CatalogEntry.InitializeForm(Entry entry) +663
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Order.EntryTypes.CatalogEntry.LoadContext(IDictionary context) +372
   Mediachase.Commerce.Manager.Apps.Order.Modules.CatalogEntrySearchDialog.ConfigureButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1119
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3554

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34212

Sep 15, 2014 10:53
Vote:

It looks like either your site has problems (with viewstate/sessions) or your catalog is faulty.

I would suggest to run iisreset to see if it solves problem.

Regards.

/Q

Sep 15, 2014 11:00
Vote:

@Quan Mai  I am getting this error when I select product, but when I select variation(SKU) everything is ok. Thanks for help!!!

Sep 15, 2014 11:05
Vote:

It should be a wrong value in the VariationList. It's supposed to be an int but it's not. You might want to try to select another variant in the list to see if it works. 

I still think an IISRESET might resolve the problem.

Regards.

/Q

Sep 15, 2014 11:16
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.