Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Promotions in EPiServer 7.0 are not working

Vote:

Hello,

I have a problem related to EPiServer 7.0: I have created some promotions (e.g. Catalog Entry: Buy catalog entry X, get catalog entry Y at a discount), but they don't seem to work.

In another project (EPiServer 7.5), the promotions work just fine.

Is it something that works only from the 7.5 version? Right now, an upgrade from 7.0 to 7.5 is not an option. Do you have any idea why isn't this working?

Kind regards,

Adrian

Sep 17, 2014 14:39
Vote:

Hi,

The promotions should be working for 7.0. In which specific configuration you can't get the promotion to work? 

Regards.

/Q

Sep 17, 2014 16:07
Vote:

Hi,

The specific configuration is this:

Promotion Type: Catalog Entry: Buy catalog entry X, get catalog entry Y at a discount

Campaign: all-users

Promotion Group: Catalog Entry

Priority: 1

Select catalog entry X: [Product X]

Select catalog entry X: [Product Y]

Quantity of 'X' needed to qualify for the promotion: 1

Quantity of 'Y' to apply discount to: 1

Max quantity to apply discount to entry: 3

Amount: 10.00 (Value Based)

Max. Total Redemptions: 0

Max. Redemptions Per Order: 0

Max. Redemptions Per Customer: 0

Available from: 9/10/2014

Expires on: 10/10/2014

If this information is not enough, you can send me an email or a Private Message for more information.

Regards,

Adrian

Sep 18, 2014 9:32
Vote:

It should be a working promotion. Have you tried to another 7.0 site to see if it works? I'm quite sure that our QAs tested this before 7.0 release.

Regards.

/Q

Sep 19, 2014 7:56
Vote:

I managed to solve this type of promotion (Catalog Entry: Buy catalog entry X, get catalog entry Y at a discount), but the Shipping promotions are still not working.

Sep 25, 2014 13:14
Vote:

I would suspect it might be a configuration problem. For promotion, you should test on Commerce Manager first to make sure it works correctly (because the front-end implementation can be incorrect).

Without details about your promotion and catalog, I can't say anything for sure. I would suggest to contact our Support service for further assistance.

Regards.

/Q

Sep 25, 2014 13:58
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.