Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to add PayPal payment provider?

Vote:

Hello! I am developing Episerver MVC site. Now I am trying to add PayPal payment provider using this one guide PayPal payment provider - installation and user guide . But is there any guide for MVC ?

Thanks!

Sep 08, 2014 11:33
Vote:

Hi,

Currently, no. We have plan to support MVC for payment providers soon, but in the mean time you'll need to do the work.

Steps to configure in Commerce Manager are still the same, but you'll need to convert our payment gateway to MVC forms instead.

Regards.

/Q

Sep 08, 2014 11:37
Vote:

@Quan Mai Thanks !

Sep 08, 2014 12:24
Vote:

What are other alternatives for payment solution other than paypal that I can easily integrate into Episerver MVC?

Sep 08, 2014 13:24
Vote:

Currently all of EPiServer payments are webform-based, but some partners might already have developed MVC solutions. I did not try yet, but it looks like there's not much work to do. For example, the page in PayPal payment gateway just do the work of redirecting to PayPal page. That can be easily converted to a MVC partial view. Other parts can be kept as-is.

/Q

Sep 08, 2014 16:31
Vote:

@Quan Mai Thanks one more time ;) 

Sep 08, 2014 17:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.