Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with Log in page to Commerce manager

Vote:

Hi,

I got error below in login page to Episerver commerce manager but Login.aspx is in the folder . All folders and config value(CommerceManagerBinPath,CommerceManagerSharedPath,CommerceManagerApplicationName,CommerceManagerLink) are in right place as it should be in web.config.  I have no idea why i got that error and where should i check more?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /Apps/Shell/Pages/Login.aspx

Aug 12, 2014 13:25
Vote:

Hi,

Which is version you are using? And are you login to Commerce Manager directly, or you login via iframe in CMS?

Regards.

/Q

Aug 13, 2014 4:42
Vote:

Hi Quan

i use Episerver 7.5 and i tried both to login Commerce Manager directly and also in CMS but same result.

Aug 13, 2014 9:26
Vote:

For 7.5, it's required that Apps folder (which path is defined in CommerceManagerSharedPath) to be a virtual directory under Commerce Manager IIS site. Do you check in IIS Manager to see if it's there?

Regards.

/Q

Aug 13, 2014 9:45
Vote:

Thank you Quan that why i cannot open login page :D

Aug 13, 2014 10:10
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.