Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EpiServer Purchase Order Meta Fields re-arrange

Vote:

I need to re-arrange metadata fields in Purchase Order Details section of Purchase Orders in Order Management in EpiServer Commerce. What I'm looking for is to bring Billing Comments field which is a meta field to the very end of Purchase Order Details section.Any ideas?

Jun 20, 2014 19:04
Vote:

Hi,

Do you mean the Billing Comments = Order notes? If so, then you have the power to change the layout.

Just find your PurchaseOrder-ObjectView.xml (which should be located in \Apps\Order\Config\View\Forms), edit it and move the <Grid placeName="OrderNote-List"> sections to whenever you want. You might want to save a copy to revert back when you want.

Regards.

/Q

Jun 23, 2014 9:21
Vote:

Thank you Quan for the reply. I'm not looking to move Order notes. I added a new field called BillingComments to the CheckOut page so users are able to put some comments regarding their billing address. Off course is not required. So the billingComment is a meta field that shows up in a lot places such as order confirmation email, order history, purchase order details, etc. on the purchase order view, right now it shows up in the Purchase Order Details on top of everything (even Shopping Cart Page id). I'd like to move this meta field value to the very end of Purchase Order Details section.

Thanks for the help.

Kosar

Jun 23, 2014 20:40
Vote:

If it's a metafield, then I'm afraid that will be impossible (at least to my knowledge) - or very hard to do, as it'll be generated automatically. Sorry.

/Q

Jun 24, 2014 10:26
Vote:

That's my understanding too. Thanks again.

Jun 24, 2014 16:59
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.