Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple page views for commerce product content

Vote:

I have a setup where I have one single commerce installation with multiple cms-sites connected. How can I add separate page views for my products and variations depending on wich site I am browsing? 

Dec 09, 2014 12:12
Vote:

Hi,

As I understand, you have multiple cms sites which sharing one Commerce Manager site? Which means all front-end sites sharing same product catalog?

Basically if you're using CMS renderer, you can have your views on each site map to the content types. For example, on site A, you map view A1 to EntryMetaClass while on site B you map view B1 to EntryMetaClass. 

Commerce Sample project can be a reference of how that can be implemented.

(I'm assuming you're using 7.5 or later - if you're on prior version then there's no easy solution I know of)

Regards.

/Q

Dec 11, 2014 2:29
Vote:

Thank you for your answer. I managed to solve this yesterday. For future reference I followed the steps in the tutororial below to be able to have different controllers for each site and thereby use separate views. I'm using 7.5 with MV. 

http://geta.no/blogg/one-page-type-2-sites-2-controllers-and-2-views-in-episerver-7/

Dec 11, 2014 8:17
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.