Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Set product price

Vote:

This might seem like a stupid question, but I really can't see how I set price and pricegroup on a product (not SKU). Looking at the Enoteca demo-site, there are some products below "Accessories", like for example "Decanter". This product have a price of $8.15 when displayed on the site, but where do I change this? I can also see that it's stored in the database (PriceGroup and PriceValue).

Aug 07, 2013 16:09
Vote:

Hi Calle,

You should set price or pricegroup for Variation/Sku and then add them to product (see Variation/SKUs tab).

I hope it will help you.

Aug 13, 2013 10:38
Vote:

But it seems like a product can have a price itself, without having any sku's added. Like my example with the Decanter in the Enoteca demosite, the product has two SKU's added by default(1000ml has price $42.89 and magnum has price $48.55) but somehow the displayed product price is $8.15 when displayed on the site.

I've had a look in the database to sort things out. The "PriceGroup"-table has a connection to the actual product (not the SKU), and the pricegroup has a pricevalue in table "PriceValue" with the UnitPrice $8.15. Where does that come from?

Aug 13, 2013 11:27
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.