Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Integration Services not working for R3

Vote:

I'm trying to run Catalog Integration Services for Commerce R3, I have installed it using the installation instructions as given in the SDK documentation, but the service page (CatalogService.svc) is giving the following error: 

System.InvalidOperationException: An exception was thrown in a call to a WSDL export extension: System.ServiceModel.Description.DataContractSerializerOperationBehavior
contract: http://services.mediachase.com/ecf/50/catalogservice:CatalogService ----> System.Runtime.Serialization.InvalidDataContractException: Type 'Mediachase.Commerce.Catalog.CatalogKey' cannot be serialized. Consider marking it with the DataContractAttribute attribute, and marking all of its members you want serialized with the DataMemberAttribute attribute. 

Nov 26, 2012 14:05
Vote:

Thank you for the information! This has been reported as

Bug #92894: Integration Services not working for R3
Dec 14, 2012 9:06
Vote:

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem...

Do you know any solution for this ? 

May 15, 2013 14:23
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.