One of our off shroe teams based in India are trying to access Epi Find.
The dev is able to create an index also. However when the person tries to access anything it gves the following error.
We are based in UK and we use the sane host file mapped domain and we have no issue.
When they try to get access the results from the code it gives a 401 access error
If you go into find.episerver.com and look at the status of the index, what does it say?
However the same index works for the devs here in UK but not for them.
Sorry, missed that part.
And you are 100% sure that they are using exactly the same settings?
It should not matter where your computer are based if you have the settings correct.
That message is normally shown when you don't have the web-crawling flavour of Find ("Find Connections") and you click through to Find \ Configure \ Connectors.
I've never seen the message on that tab and then have it disable the UI like that.
Once you've followed Henrik's advice, the next step would be to report this through support
It was something very silly. The developer did not have an episerver demo license added to the project folder.
Strangely it did not give any error on the site but this bit was not working. When we added a developer license find also started working.
Glad you found the problem!
We are getting this error again and looks like it is not related to licenses as we have added developer licenses. It seems intermittent