I am indexing CMS and Commerce contents using EPiServer Find Content Indexing Job.
I am getting following exceptions
Issue Type 1:
An exception occured while indexing (Batch): Content with Guid "e3773b87-b26f-45d4-ba66-d66f102ec056" was not found (see log for more information)
Issue Type 2:
An exception occured while indexing (Batch): Self referencing loop detected for property 'ManifestModule' with type 'System.Reflection.RuntimeModule'. Path 'CommerceMediaCollection.PermanentLinkMapper.Accessor.Method.Module.Assembly'. The loop was detected in Castle.Proxies.WelcomDigitalNodeProxy. To correct this you can exclude one of the properties (or otherwise mapped fields) that are causing the loop by modifying the Client class' conventions. You may also modify the serializer to ignore self references. If you require the fields causing the loop to be serialized you may annotate the one of the classes in the loop with [JsonObject(IsReference = true)] or modify the JsonContract for one of the types to use IsReference = true which also can be done by modifying the Client class' conventions. (see log for more information)
1- It seems like the content got deleted during the indexing of the site. How often do you see this message ? Have you tried to re-index ?
2- Have a look at this post and see Fredrik and Joel's reply
1- content got deleted is persistent and i get every time when reindex.
2- I just noticed from history It started after upgrade to Commerce 7.10.1 or we have started adding images for Product (We are using CMS UI /Catalog/Assets) , Catalog data is indexing as purposed in this below blog
I ca't do much as all those mention classes in bug are media chase classes, the only custom code that I am using is from Jonas Blog.WelcomDigitalNode is a class inheriting from NodeContent
Further to note there are only Few Nodes and Products and Variant, those are not Indexing, we were not getting type 2 issue before, it started after the upgrade to 7.10.1, We started adding media items also for products(i am not sure is that also a reason)
2. Add the following to an initialization module:
SearchClient.Instance.Conventions.ForInstancesOf() .ExcludeField(x => x.PermanentLinkMapper);
Superbbbbbbbbbbbb, Big Hug.Looking solution for 1.
Wonderful, thanks Johan for that example. I'm going to Evernote that :).
Khurram, I'll look into #1 later in the day.
Hi - did you resolve #1, we have the same issue?
#1 didnot resolve. I have raised a ticket with EPiServer supoort but they also were not able to find the reason or content causing the issues. Will have to probably close the ticket now as technically It is not causing any issue and we agreed internally to close it.
You can try following things.
Run all the scheduled Jobs manually in CMS->Admin begining with "Remove...". and reindex your data.
See if you can find the reference of that content in any of these tables (tblcontentsoftlink, tblworkcontent or tblContent). If those guids don't exist then it will not cause any issue except this exception.
Great thanks for that, found 1 of them in tblContentSoftLink so we have a starting point! I does seem to be stopping the rest of the content being re-indexed at the moment.
For info. We found our orphaned guids in ContentOwnerID in tblContent (i.e. check where these guids are not null and do not map to tblContent.ContentGUID). These were all ContentAssetFolders belonging to pages that had been deleted. Although the recycle bin had been emptied and we had run the 'Remove Unrelated Content Assets' job, this orphaned content was not removed. I've raised a ticket with EPiServer.
So to resolve the issue we had to delete the content manually in the database (1st deleting all children of the offending folders with data from all dependent tables).
Thanks Neil for your findings, good to know!