Hi,our site is in en-us and en-gb and en-ca. I have implemented solution to index catalog items http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/Jonas-Bergqvist/Dates/2014/1/Indexing-catalog-content-using-EPiServer-Find-Content-Indexing-Job/.
It is Indexing the data of master languages only, It is not indexing contents for en-ca or en-us, for CMS pages I can get 3 documents, 1 per language.
Any Idea, what I am doing wrong?
Index ID: CatalogContent_0b37b5a5-54b4-4011-d98d-2627165539b7_en-GB
Index Type: DK_BusinessModel_Models_MetaData_WelcomDigitalNode
Content name: Books
Indexed: 7/8/2014 1:08:30 PM
Content type name: Welcom Digital Catalog Node
"$type": "DK.BusinessModel.Models.MetaData.WelcomDigitalNode, DK.BusinessModel",
"CategoryDescription$$string": "Books category - gb",
"DisplayName$$string": "Books - gb",
I will have a look at this as soon as I can.
I tested this with GB, NZ, ZA, and all of those where indexed. This might have been a bug that has been fixed. Can you try this against the latest package and see if you still got the problem?
Hi Jonas, Apologize, I did not update the status of this post before, yes this has been fixed and I can confirm that all is working fine now except the issues http://world.episerver.com/Forum/Developer-forum/EPiServer-Search/Thread-Container/2014/8/Indexing-issues/ and there is another issue that i could not resolve is that there are some particular Categories and Nodes are not indexing, Products were indexing before Updates. If you have access to service desk you can have a look (DI-141996), Although Richly is working on that but I am sure that call will also be passed to you at some point. I have uploaded my code and DB also on FTP I will pass you details for your consideration in a separate email.I did the two thing Upgrade to 7.10.1 and started adding media items for products.Thanks/K
Thanks, I will look into that problem now.