Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is it possible to tap into your Epi Authentication system by setting up a webservice?

Vote:

So the question I am asking is this. We have a pretty standard implementation of Epi 10 using forms based auth with Membership Provider behind it. I think their might be some OWIN in there too.

The question is, does a plug-in or package already exist that allows to me to extend that Auth system to a seperate Sub Domain, NOT being run by the Epi DXC app service? 

Nov 20, 2018 19:30
Vote:

To tap into the Epi authentication system by setting a web service can be done but to do that, the module of the web service has to be accessible and the user has to make sure that all the system modules have to be updated and in a good position. if the update will not be installed then there will be an issue and then https://oniton.com/blog/windows-modules-installer-worker-windows-10/ will be helpful.

Edited, Nov 21, 2018 0:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.