Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Insight/Profile Store developer portal

Vote:

Either I am missing something or do I need a account to an api or something for a couple of settings once you install the nuget in you application. The current documentation do not give any information on this and I thouhgt I would try the product as a developer to make it easier when having discussions with customers. 

Parameter name: Episerver Insight requires the properties episerver:profiles.InsightApiBaseUrl and episerver:profiles.InsightApiSubscriptionKey are set in the appSettings section.

Jan 14, 2018 19:32
Vote:

The Insight/Profile module is a SaaS that cost money unfortunately just like the personalization module. If you want to test it out you probably need to get a demo account, and not sure if that is possible.

Jan 14, 2018 22:06
Vote:

Oo that is just sad if that is the case. I email epi and try to get a demo account then :)  

Jan 15, 2018 9:44
Vote:

You are right. Looks like there are no account available at the moment. But they also said it might be available soon. 

Jan 15, 2018 10:05
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.