Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Property on pagetype says it is type X, but X has been renamed to Y

Vote:

When i look at my pagetype in admin mode it says it has a property with Name=MetaThemes and Type=Block (MetaTagBlock) If i click MetaTagBlock EPi says that the pagetype is deleted (yes, its says pagetype not content type).

What i've done is that i renamed the class MetaTagBlock to MetaCategoriesWithPrimarySecondaryBlock. The class has always been decorated with ContentType and a GUID.

In the tblPropertyDefinitionType i can find a row with name=MetaTagBlock and contentTypeGUID=012EB4A0-664C-4694-911F-4DA32E0CDF09. 

In the block list under content types in admin mode i see MetaCategoriesWithPrimarySecondaryBlock but no MetaTagBlock. If i click MetaCategoriesWithPrimarySecondaryBlock and then Settings i can see that it has GUID=012eb4a0-664c-4694-911f-4da32e0cdf09...

How do i fix this? What's strange is that the site seems to work as expected... Maybe it's not a problem?

Sep 16, 2016 11:50
Vote:

If its just in your development environment, you can try by assigning a new guide to type Y. Delete type X from admin view.

Sep 16, 2016 21:57
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.