Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Forms display options works in edit but not in preview

Vote:

Hi!

I'm having odd issues with display options in the new Forms. The options are working as intended in edit mode, but when moving into preview or the live site the display options are ignored. I've made sure that I've published everything so that shouldn't be the issue. I'm using display options for Bootstrap similar to the Alloy implementation and they work as they should on the rest of the site features. For the form styles I'm using a slightly modified version of Mikko Huilaaja's Bootstrap styles (https://github.com/huilaaja/EpiserverFormsWithBootstrap).

The Form in Edit mode.

In edit mode

The Form on the live site.

In preview/live

Any ideas on what could be causing this or a possible fix?

May 11, 2016 12:47
Vote:

I have faced the same thing. The solution would be to create a custom TextBlockElement with width and position(right or left). It satisfy my requirement.

May 12, 2016 8:29
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.