Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Configure TinyMCE in CMS 6

Vote:

Hi! I'm working on a website which is running EPiServer CMS 6 (not R2) and I'm trying to configure the styles. For some reason I don't get it to work. The configuration that is in place now, is through the TinyMCEPluginNonVisual attribute method with theme_advanced_styles : ""Header1=h1editor, Header2=h2editor, Header3=h3editor, Header4=h4editor,Ingress=ingresseditor,Image Text=imagetext,Body=bodyeditor"",

The problem with this, is that even the headers that are specified, will become P tags with a class and I want to use real headers (h1, h2) and preferable with classes as well. I'm trying at the moment to create a CSS file and hoping that they will show up, but the Styles list is still empty. The only way I get things to show up, is through the attribute method, but I'm not sure if I can add styles with tags and not only classes from there.

Maybe it sounds complicated but if so it's only because it's kinda tricky to explain. The thing feels like it should be quite simple. :/

Apr 26, 2016 15:12
Vote:

I've been using this TinyMCEPluginNonVisualAttribute setting forever: theme_advanced_blockformats : ""p,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,blockquote,pre""

For special classes available in the styles dropdown I've just added these to the editor.css file in use, could be global classes or for example h1.someclass.

May 03, 2016 20:26
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.