Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

No owin.Environment item was found in the context. after adding EPiServer.Marketing.Testing

Vote:

hi

clean epi latest ( 10.1.0.) i added EPiServer.Marketing.Testing. after first build i can't login to the site,

after correct user/password , i"m receiving " No owin.Environment item was found in the context."

tried adding 

still can't login , any ideas ?

No owin.Environment item was found in the context.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: No owin.Environment item was found in the context.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: No owin.Environment item was found in the context.]
   System.Web.HttpContextExtensions.GetOwinContext(HttpContext context) +78
   lambda_method(Closure , IBuildSession , IContext ) +164

[StructureMapBuildException: Failure while building 'Lambda: HttpContext.Current.GetOwinContext().Get()', check the inner exception for details
1.) Lambda: HttpContext.Current.GetOwinContext().Get()
2.) Instance of EPiServer.Shell.Security.UISignInManager
3.) Container.GetInstance(EPiServer.Shell.Security.UISignInManager)
Nov 26, 2016 21:57
Vote:

Theoratically, you are required settings <add key="owin:AppStartup" value="" /> in case if the namming convention for the Startup class is not [AssemblyName].Startup. You may require some DisAssembling tool to see episerver assemblies.

/K

Nov 28, 2016 13:24
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.