Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Visitor group is not working

Vote:

Hi,

I added one customised visitor group (to show contents on mobile phones). When i selected the contents to be displayed when criterial meets, it is still showing the contents even criteria is not matching and it is also showing visitor group name on the page. After that, I created another visitor group that only french people can view the page contents Reference: http://tedgustaf.com/en/blog/2011/10/create-new-visitor-group-criterion-in-episerver/ but still problem is the same. It is showing contents even I am browing site from UK and it is also showing visitor group name on page as well. Any suggestion how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Feb 28, 2012 12:52
Vote:

are you using the EPiServer Property WebControl to display the property on the template or are you fetching it directly from CurrentPage?

Visitor groups and Dynamic Content only works when using the EPiServer Property WebControl. 

Apr 04, 2012 22:26
Vote:

This morning we tryed to create customized content based on visitor groups, but was unable to complete the update.

Our site only keeps the usergroup information storred durring the session, as if no cookie is set, does anyone know if this is default EPiServer (6.0 R2) or, and how to configure or fix the issue? 

Thanks in advance. 

Sep 25, 2012 10:01
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.