Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Serious Issue related to Quick Edit

Vote:

Hi,

I am getting this weird error in the production environment when I perform Quick Edit on a page and then whe I try to do "Save and Publish" I get the ugly "The page cannot be displayed error" with error details being

"

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator. (12217)

"

and the url being " ... /CMS/edit/ViewModeTransfer.aspx?epurl=%252fDefault.aspx%253fid%253d3%2526epslanguage%253den "

Although when you do the Save and Publish from Quick Edit mode it gets redirected to the page which has initiated the quick edit.

But I think there is some error before it does the redirection .

Can anyone please help me out with this ?

Thanks.

Regards,

S.K. SreeRaghavendra

Jun 28, 2011 8:58
Vote:

Are you using Microsoft ISA Server as well by any chance? 

Jun 28, 2011 15:52
Vote:

Hi,

I have solved this issue. Thanks to your indication . There were some settings "Verify Normalization" because of which the encoded url (value of querystring epiurl )were blocked which normally get formed when Transferring from Quick Edit to View Mode .

As a result of this I faced tis error.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

S.K. SreeRaghavendra

Jun 29, 2011 13:42
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.