Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XForm Statistics - Polls

Vote:

Hi,

I have working on a site which uses Xforms for poll functionality. It is working fine, and the statistics display as expected. However, I now need to allow site visitors to vote on the same poll on multiple pages (originally the poll only appeared on the home page). I have the poll included into the 2nd page and the user can vote as expected, however the results appear to only be counting votes made on that page. For example, a user votes option 1 on the home page, but that vote isnt counted on the 2nd page, and vice versa. I have found the "AllPages" property on the Xformstatistics control and set this to true, but this doesnt seem to make any difference.

Can anyone help me?

Regards

Chris

Feb 09, 2010 17:08
Vote:

Hi Chris!

I have found a matching bug for this and it turned out that this bug was fixed some weeks ago for EPiServer CMS 6 and will be included in the final release of EPiServer CMS 6. The bug has not been fixed for EPiServer CMS 5 though and I can't see a simple workaround for this. So you either have to upgrade to EPiServer CMS 6, write your own statistics class or hope that there will be another service pack for EPiServer CMS 5.

Bug #36632: XFormStatistics.AllPages property does not work
Linus Ekström
EPiServer Development Team
Feb 10, 2010 11:36
Vote:

Hi

In online polls after clicking on Submit button the statistics are displaying......up to this it is fine.But the design issue is raising bcoz the table width is disturbing after getting the results.how can we contorl this? the table width should be same before and after submitting the user option.

Can any one help this in this issue?

Thanks in advance......

Feb 02, 2012 13:34
Vote:

@Murali: Perhaps modifying the way that the statistics control is rendered using a ControlAdapter would work.

Feb 04, 2012 20:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.