Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

404 response from /edit/EditPanel.aspx on CMS 5 R2 SP1

Vote:

I am able to log in to edit mode and everything seems fine until I click on a page. Then nothing seems to happen.

Fiddler tells me that the server responds 404 on '/edit/EditPanel.aspx?id=46637'. A strange thing is that '/edit/EditCommand.aspx?id=46637' works just fine and responds 200.

I have checked file permissions on both files on the server and they are identical. 

I have also checked with Filemon on the server and file access to EditPanel.aspx seems just fine.

Anyone got a clue of what could be wrong? My guess is that it has to do with some configuration issue in web.config? I have checked siteUrl, uiUrl and utilUrl and they seems to be fine.

//Stefan

Jul 22, 2009 12:43
Vote:

Found the solution. I just installed the Google Analytics plugin locally and when publishing the site on our test server I did not include the 'Labs.GoogleAnalyticsModule' folder. Copying this folder did the trick!

Jul 22, 2009 17:31
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.