Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error in PageListDB after migration

Vote:

I migrated a 4.62B database to CMS 5 R2 using the latest (1.1.0.38) migration tool. I received some warnings about object store in the migration, but it finished successfully. Afterwards though, I get the same error on every page:

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
   System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() +28
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +7584704
   EPiServer.DataAccess.PageListDB.ReadPageList(AbstractCommand cmd) +442
   EPiServer.DataAccess.PageListDB.LoadSpecificPages(Int32[] pageLinks) +444
   EPiServer.LocalPageProvider.GetPages(PageReferenceCollection pageReferences, ILanguageSelector selector) +170
   EPiServer.Core.PageProviderBase.GetScatteredPages(PageReferenceCollection pageRefs, ILanguageSelector selector) +439
   EPiServer.Core.PageProviderBase.GetChildren(PageReference pageLink, ILanguageSelector selector, Int32 startIndex, Int32 maxRows) +92
   EPiServer.DataFactory.GetChildren(PageReference pageLink, ILanguageSelector selector, Int32 startIndex, Int32 maxRows) +266
   EPiServer.PageBase.GetChildren(PageReference pageLink) +95
   EPiServer.Web.WebControls.PageTreeData.GetChildrenForLoader(PageReference pageLink) +36
   EPiServer.Web.WebControls.HierarchicalPageLoader.GetFilteredChildren(PageReference pageLink) +45
   EPiServer.Web.WebControls.PageHierarchicalEnumerable.get_Pages() +29
   EPiServer.Web.WebControls.MenuList.CreateChildControls() +84
   EPiServer.Web.WebControls.PageTreeData.DataBind() +269
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +211
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +102
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +15
   ASP.default_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +318
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

This error also appears in the page tree in edit mode, so I suppose it has nothing to do with the autogenerated templates. I looked at the PageListDB class but couldn't find any clue to what whent wrong. Dictionaries are used in many places and the line number references are not to trust when using reflector.

Oct 08, 2009 9:38
Vote:

I would fire up SQL Profiler and find the last call to netPageListPaged and then run that command manually in Query Analyzer. My guess is that there is something strange with those result sets, such as a property defined on a undefined language or something like that.

The first result set defines what pages and languages CMS looks for in the coming resultsets (in the same query that is, netPageListPaged returns several result sets).

Hope that helps.

Oct 08, 2009 13:46
Vote:

I'll see if I can get some more info.

Edited, Oct 08, 2009 14:37
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.