Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Include both public and demo package in Visual Studio?

Vote:

Is it possible to include both public and demo package at the same time in Visual Studio ? There's templates in both packages I'd like to use, but also be able to make small changes in them.

I've opened up DemoTemplates.csproj in VS, included the public templates. Removed reference to EPiServer.Templates.Public.dll and also removed the file from the bin. Everything compiles, but I get this error message:
Parser Error body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; } Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'EPiServer.Templates.Global'.
Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="EPiServer.Templates.Global" %> 

Is it possible to use both template packages in CMS 5 R2?

/Markus

Jan 22, 2009 11:40
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.