Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Instantiating a VirtualPathVersioningProvider object

Vote:

Hello!

I'm trying to create an instance of the VirtualPathVersioningProvider class, but I keep getting the following error message:

EPiServer.BaseLibrary.ClassFactoryException: ClassFactory not initialized

Any ideas what may be causing this?

Here's the code:

ProviderSettings settings = new ProviderSettings("MyFiles", "My.Namespace.MyProvider, MyAssembly"); settings.Parameters["bypassAccessCheck"] = "false"; settings.Parameters["virtualPath"] = "~/MyFolder/"; settings.Parameters["showInFileManager"] = "false"; settings.Parameters["physicalPath"] = "C:\\Website\\Myfiles"; settings.Parameters["virtualName"] = "My Files"; settings.Parameters["indexingServiceCatalog"] = "Web"; VirtualPathVersioningProvider vpp = new VirtualPathVersioningProvider("MyFiles", settings.Parameters);

Thanks!

/Ted

Sep 10, 2008 17:36
Vote:

Interestingly enough, if I create a new class inheriting from the VirtualPathVersioningProvider class (including its constructor) and also change the provider types specified in web.config to this new class I still get the: "ClassFactory not initalized" error.
Sep 10, 2008 18:41
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.