Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Float paragraph in WYSIWYG

Vote:

Hello,

When I have a class that floats a paragraph (<p>) in the WYSIWYG editor the text in the paragraph becomes unaccessible, i.e. it is no longer possible to edit the text. The only way to edit the text is to remove the formatting of the paragraph, change the text then add the formatting (class) again.

Here's an example that I have used:

p.float-test  { EditMenuName: Test; float: right; width: 40%; border: solid 1px #000; }

Is it possible to make elements that floats editable in the WYSIWYG? If so, how? 

Regards,
Magnus

Sep 29, 2008 14:57
Vote:

When testing in EPiServer 4.61 and EPiServer CMS 5 I can edit the text by placing the cursor directly after the last character in the float paragraph. But this requires a mouse click, I am sorry to say I can't get to the text when using arrow navigation.

Floating elements in editors built on MS HTML Editor (like ours is) behave a little like control ranges (images and other objects). In some editors you can access the text by double-clicking the floating element, however that does not seem possible in our.

/Regards
Henrik Tengelin
EPiServer Development Team

Sep 29, 2008 18:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.