Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Prevent paths to be rewritten

Vote:

Hello, i've read the blog entry about untouchedpaths but it didn't solve my problem.

I have an aspx page (non-episerver) which only returns html, then i use jquery's load function to retrieve that html and put it on my page. However, the problem starts when i have images in that html, because of the urlrewriteprovider the paths to the images are wrong. Can i somehow prevent the paths from being rewritten?

Apr 24, 2008 8:46
Vote:

I forgot to say, but it's not always i want to prevent these paths to be rewritten, only on the ajax page so to speak. Perhaps it's possible to tell the aspx page which path it should be relative to since it's not furled and the target page is...
Edited, Apr 24, 2008 8:55
Vote:

I have more pages i would like the urlrewriter to leave alone. Best solution would be to somehow tell the provider to skip rewriting paths on certain pages.
May 05, 2008 14:17
Vote:

Hi

There is a static property on the FriendlyUrlRewriteProvider called UnTouchedPaths. You can enter paths to that collection and they will be ignored by the url rewriter.

As far as I know there is no way to mark an aspx page to be ignored by the url rewriter, you'll need to use the UntouchedPaths property.

May 05, 2008 15:05
Vote:

That's the problem, first of all untouchedpaths doesn't work at all, but since im using some of the paths/images on several pages and on some pages it should rewrite paths it'd make it useless. What i would like is just the way of marking aspx(or whatever) pages to be ignored.
May 05, 2008 15:38
Vote:

May 09, 2008 13:23
Vote:

See my latest blog post on how to prevent paths to be rewritten by EPiServer CMS 5.

/Fredrik

May 09, 2008 13:54
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.