Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cannot reflect correct values using PersonalizedData in Texbox or CheckBox Controls

Vote:

Hello, I am using the PersonalizedData for the first time to expand on the properties for a user which they can access through the personal settings template. I added some text fields as well as some check boxes. I am experiencing the following two problems. When I put a value in the text box or check the check property, the value is recorded. However, the value is not errased even after I delete the entry on the text box or uncheck the checkbox. Any clues why? Code: if (PersonalizedData.Current != null) { // Print current value if (PersonalizedData.Current["City", CurrentPage.PageLink] != null) City.Text = (string)PersonalizedData.Current["City", CurrentPage.PageLink]; //Set new value PersonalizedData.Current["City", CurrentPage.PageLink] = City.Text; // Print current value if (PersonalizedData.Current["InfoRequestRussian", CurrentPage.PageLink] != null) Russian.Checked = (bool)PersonalizedData.Current["InfoRequestRussian", CurrentPage.PageLink]; //Set new value PersonalizedData.Current["InfoRequestRussian", CurrentPage.PageLink] = Russian.Checked; }
Feb 13, 2008 17:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.