Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problems after upgrade from 4.51 to 4.61 : Data retrieval

Vote:

Hi All, I've upgraded a customer site from 4.51 to 4.61 but experienced a bit of a weird problem. After accessing dynamic properties on EPiStore shopping site, old data prior to upgrade doesn't become presented in edit mode (however, running sql profiler and checking that netDynamicPropertiesLoad store procedure becomes executed, this one actual does present data). Thus, executing the Storeprocedure in the database, I do get result. However, using a new created site (after the upgrade) this becomes presented both in the store procedure, and in edit mode/Dynamic props. I've experenced the same problem with dynamic forms, where the "thank you" page where the customer should be redirected after post never becomes stored. The actual parameter to that storeprocedure never gets included. So, any ideas all? I've tried the HotFix 5 to in local environment without success. Running Windows 2003 server, Episerver 4.61 / SP1 , .Net 2.0 framework Cheers /Andreas
Sep 21, 2007 11:25
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.