Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error when importing pages. Stuck, please help

Vote:

Hello fellow episervians I'm in the process of splitting up a big site into smaller ones, and need to export the page data to the new site. When i upload and verify, no errors occur. when i do the import, i get the following errors: Import complete The following errors have occurred: Pagetype 23 is not allowed to be created under parent with page type The following warnings have been generated: [Dynamic property HeaderImage] Local dynamic property "LeftMenuContainer" does not exist. No value will be assigned. [Dynamic property HeaderImage] Local dynamic property "ContactPageLink" does not exist. No value will be assigned. [Dynamic property HeaderImage] Local dynamic property "LogOff" does not exist. No value will be assigned. [Dynamic property HeaderImage] Local dynamic property "IHCTopLogo" does not exist. No value will be assigned. The result is that there is alot of empty pages, that ofcause cannot function as intended. Whats going on? what pagetype havent got a name? We'r using episerver 4.61. Please help :-)
Apr 16, 2007 11:03
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.