Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page name in Web address

Vote:

I'm trying to make pages programmatically, and it work, but I cannot find a way to set the page name in the web address.. Anyone who can help me? Thanks in advance. Stian
Mar 13, 2007 11:22
Vote:

The PageData object has a property called URLSegment. Just set this property to the web address you want and save the PageData object. --Jeremy.
Mar 14, 2007 19:35
Vote:

Thanks a lot :) Stian
Mar 15, 2007 7:55
Vote:

Is it possible to do it via SQL ?

Thanks

Edited, Jan 20, 2015 21:37
Vote:

It is probably very *possible*, but you shouldn't do that under normal circumstances. Use the built in APIs for working with content programmatically, or else you're going to end up in a mess with invalid or inconsistent content at some point. Remember there are all sorts of connections between content, content types, properties, property types, ACLs, relations between content and more. And to be sure everything in your system works as intended, all must be valid and correct.

Jan 20, 2015 23:08
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.