Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Edit/Admin looks funny on server

Vote:

I have this site, which works fine locally on my machine. But when I upload the file to a server, it can log in, but it looks really weird like it has no CSS at all. And the ordinary http://localhost/page to go to a page, doesn't work. But the pagestructure is okay in edit mode, so it has a connection to the database. There are other sites on the server working just fine. This site has a new developer license key. Instead of ordinary localhost with port 80. I gave it another port, 80xx. The css files under styles, are all there. What could be the problem? Thanks.
Feb 21, 2007 17:44
Vote:

Have you got the custom 404 page setup in IIS? If you created the site manually then most likely you won't. What you will want to check is that the custom 404 in IIS is set to URL: /util/NotFound.aspx. Or if you have your own 404 page, make sure it is an aspx page. -- Jeremy.
Feb 22, 2007 3:25
Vote:

Hi, Try to use the configurationtool, this have solved a lot of problems for me regarding issues with pages lacking styles and such.
Mar 08, 2007 19:59
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.