Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Making a PageName for a template not appear in left menu (local navigation) but to appear in the parent page.

Vote:

Hello, I have a Document and a DocumentItem templates. Document contains metadata for a document and DocumentItem contains the MainBody that is displayed. There can be various DocumentItems as children for the Document and these are displayed as menu items in the Document. --------------------------------------------------------- ¦ Menu (Local Nav) ¦ PageName (Document) ¦ ¦ ¦ PageName (Document) ¦ Menu Document ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ PageName (DocumentItem) ¦ ¦ PageName (DocumentItem) ¦ ¦ PageName (DocumentItem) ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ I want these menu items to appear only on the Document but I don't want them to appear on the left hand menu list. If I uncheck the Display page in menus, the item doesn't appear in neither the left hand menu nor on the Document page menu. Any suggestions? By the way, it would be nice if we could add pictures to the forum. Thanks. Regards, Victor
Nov 29, 2007 14:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.