Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PageTree menu structure, not all levels visible, only the two first until clicked

Vote:

Hello all. I've got this code used to display a left menu on a testsite i've done: <%@ control language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" codebehind="LeftMenu.ascx.cs" inherits="testSite.Web.templates.Controls.LeftMenu" %> <%@ register tagprefix="EPiServer" namespace="EPiServer.WebControls" assembly="EPiServer" %>
<%# rendermenuitem(container.currentpage)%>
And the code behind looks like this: namespace testSite.Web.templates.Controls { public partial class LeftMenu : Classes.testSiteUserControlBase { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!IsPostBack) { PageTreeControl.PageLink = new PageReference(TopMenuLevelId); PageTreeControl.DataBind(); } } public string RenderMenuItem(PageData pd) { if (pd.Property["MenuImage"].ToString().Length > 0) return String.Format("\", pd.Property["MenuImage"], pd.PageName); return String.Format("{1}", pd.LinkURL, pd.PageName); } } What I want to do is do show the FIRST two levels in the pagetree. If not klicked. Otherwise I want to expand the rest. Right now it displays all of the levels. And if I set ExpandAll="true" then all of the levels in the menu are displayed. I just want to display the first 2 levels. Anyone know how to do that? Kind regards, -- Jon
Oct 16, 2007 14:27
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.