Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Sort language order

Vote:

Hi! New to EPiServer, I'm building a multilanguage site on 4.61. So far so good, there's just one thing... the language menu, containing flags, seem to have an sort order of thier own. You would expect that "move up" and "move down" for the diffrent languages under "mangage site language" ("hantera webbplatsens språk" in swedish), would reflect on the language menu on the site, but it doesn't. So, how DO I set the sort order of how the flags/languages are shown on the site?
Jan 31, 2007 12:07
Vote:

The PageLoad -code, today... The "sort index" does not seem to be used as default, so how do I enable it? protected PageList languageList; private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if(Configuration.EnableGlobalizationSupport && CurrentPage.PageLink.IsValue()) { languageList.DataSource = Global.EPDataFactory.GetLanguageBranches(CurrentPage.PageLink); languageList.DataBind(); } else Visible = false; }
Jan 31, 2007 12:32
Vote:

Found the way, by just setting SortBy property in the control: SortBy="Index" :)
Jan 31, 2007 12:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.