Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Different EPiFields for different parts of a site?

Vote:

Hello, Perhaps this is due to lack of knowledge from my side but I have a question about EPiFields. As far as I know and what I've seen so far is that it's only possible to point to one part of a tree structure and say that that's the base for what's available to add as a EPiField in a editor. What if we in one instance of EPiServer have it so that "every" node below the root folder represents one unique domain of a site, so one node represents the Swedish site and another the Norwegian site for instance. Is it possible to point out different "EPiField places" for these different sites then?? So that if you're editing the Swedish site you have one set of EPiFields to add and for the Norwegian site another set of EPiFields? Best regards Martin
Jan 04, 2007 17:16
Vote:

Im sorry, but this is not possible in the current version of EPiFields. The tree in the EPiFields dialog can have only one startingpoint. If there are different editors for the different languages, you could simulate this effect by careful assignment of permissions to the pages under the epifields start page. Regards, Johan Olofsson EPiServer AB
Jan 05, 2007 10:07
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.