Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

A forum for different discussions

Vote:

I need to develop a forum for different discussions. Something that is kind of what I seek, I think is known by the name of Conference.aspx in the EPiServer Sample code. But I need it to be a little more advanced. The user needs to be able to post discussions, to answer them, as well as the possibility to search among all the discussions and also to be able to upload different documents and images into a discussion-thread. The general idea is that it should be a place with a good base to bring together information (both text, documents and images etc) for a specific branch. To make achieved knowledge visible and accessible to other people that it may concern. (Kind of like this place ;-) ) Has anyone already developed anything like this (that maybe I can have access to?), hints and help on the way? Point me in the right direction. :-) Thanks!
Jan 25, 2007 12:56
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.