Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer 4.61 SDK Compiled HTML Help Files

Vote:

Hello to you all Please excuse me if this has already been asked and answered. I have had a look through all the documentation (or so I think) but can't find any instructions for installing the Compiled HTML Help File for the EPiServer 4.61 SDK. Could some one give me any pointers. Many thanks Stuart
Jan 11, 2007 10:54
Vote:

You shouldn't need to install it at all. The compiled help file is just a file that you download and open. Windows will recognise the format and support for this file format is part of the OS. You may find that with Windows XP SP2 or Server 2003 SP1 (may be other conditions too) that the file may not open correctly due to security settings. If you view properties of the chm file, on the General tab below the attributes there may be a security message that say "This file came from another computer and may be blocked to help protect this computer". If this is displaying then click the "Unblock" button next it and open the chm file again. Cheers, Jeremy.
Jan 11, 2007 23:40
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.