Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple forms on a web page.

Vote:

On my site i have two forms. One is generated with .net server controls and uses validation controls to validate the input. The other form is a EpiServer XForm. My problem is that when I submit the XForm the validation controls for the other form trigger. Usually this is solved by adding the parameter "ValidationGroup" to the controls. But this does not seem to be possible with XForms..? Anyone got a solution to this?
Aug 11, 2006 14:28
Vote:

Hello Øystein! As the ValidationGroup property is new to asp.NET 2.0 (as far as I know at least) we have not yet implemented this feature to EPiServer. I added this as a feature that would be nice to have in the next major release so that this should be possible to do in that release.
Aug 18, 2006 17:03
Vote:

Any news about this? It's nice to see that the TranslatedValidationSummary supports ValidationGroup, however XFormControl still does not. Or is there perhaps another (best practice) way of having multiple "forms" on the same page and not having the validators clash? Regards, /Patrik
Dec 06, 2007 17:13
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.