Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Language problem in Episerver 4.60

Vote:

Hi, We're using Globalization in our website. The scenario is a bit more complex, therefore I'm going to simplify the scenario: We have 2 different languages; English and Afrikaans. When creating a New Page, the client wants 3 extra checkboxes if the page is to be created in Afrikaans. I've managed to hide these checkboxes (writing code in the Global file) when creating a page in English. When a page is already created in English, I'm able to select "Afrikaans" in the language drop down list, which fires a postback to re-load the edit page with the 3 check boxes. The problem is when I'm creating a completely new page. When I "Create New" page, the edit page is loaded in English (dropdown) by default. But when changing the dropdown to "Afrikaans", the page is not re-loaded (postback), therefore I can't see the checkboxes. Is this a bug in Episerver or is there another way of doing this ? Thanks ! Danie
Jul 18, 2006 12:32
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.