Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic properties and webeditor user

Vote:

I've noticed that dynamic properties are only available to administrators. I'd also like to make then available to webeditors, or even custom groups. I *think* this is possible, based on some posts I've read here, but all the technical details I've seen are in Swedish, and about the only Swedish I know is from the Muppet Show. ;) . In particular this discussion caught my eye: http://www.episerver.com/templates/ForumItem____1653.aspx Could anyone translate the relevant info for this dumb monolinguist?
Jul 13, 2006 19:35
Vote:

Dynamic properties are available to editors who have the administer permission for the page they are trying to set the dynamic properties on. Giving an editor the administer permission does not mean they get access to admin mode, just the ability to set access rights and set dynamic properties for the pages they have permission to. (This is not the translation from the page mentioned as I only speak English to)
Jul 14, 2006 23:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.