Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Publish / Unpublish a page in all languages in 4.60

Vote:

As for version 2 of the language handling introduced in EPi 4.60, each language of a page has it's own metadata e.g. it's own Start and StopPublish date. Our customer wants to enable some pagetypes so that the StopPublish date becomes common for all languages. I've tryed to do this by catching the SavedPage event in global.asax. I do this by retirevint the StopPublish date from the pages mainlanguage and then setting it to the rest of the languages. By doing this I keep getting my self in a inifinte loop as the rest of the languages also triggers the Saved event. Does anyone know of a better way of doing this? Could it be a future request to EPi to enable a "Unique value per language" checkbox for the Start/stop publish when creating a new pagetype?
Jun 15, 2006 17:31
Vote:

You could use e.Items to add information about that you are working with. It follows to the other events as long as it is the same request. Check SDK for details. /HAXEN
Jun 21, 2006 9:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.