Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Limiting font selection in drop down?

Vote:

Hi, Does anyone know how to limit the font types to a set of font types: Arial, Times, Verdana in the Editor? I know when can control the default font via CSS. But, I want to display only the three font types in the drop down. How do I do this? Also, are there any documentations on customizing the Editor, eg. using EditMenuName? Thanks!
May 13, 2006 8:45
Vote:

The font tool can be either on or off. The recommended way (accessibility web standards) to set up your site is to include the necessary CSS classes and switch the font tool off. This way editors will only use the formatting allowed for the site (using the allowed fonts and preferably relative sizes), and no hard-coded font information will be stored in the content. The EditMenuName has to be specified for a CSS class in order for it to turn up in the Editor drop down. Best regards, Sarah Larsson Product Developer, ElektroPost
May 16, 2006 10:25
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.