Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Translate title of a guiplugin depending on editor language

Vote:

How can you put a title on a tab depending on which language the editor have chosen to edit in. [EPiServer.PlugIn.GuiPlugIn( DisplayName="Related pages", Description="", Area=EPiServer.PlugIn.PlugInArea.EditPanel, Url = "/fguide/plugin/relatedpages.ascx" )] .. is the code you write to create the tab, but then it'll read "Related pages" as the title, while it should say Relaterade sidor" for swedish editors. I've put in: Relaterade sidor in the languageSV file below the lang directory, and Related pages in the languageEN file, but how do I proceed from here? Best regards / Stellan
Mar 09, 2006 13:55
Vote:

I found the solution with a help from Linus E. What you do is to change the start to: [EPiServer.PlugIn.GuiPlugIn( Area=EPiServer.PlugIn.PlugInArea.EditPanel, Url = "/fguide/plugin/relatedpages.ascx", LanguagePath="/edit/editpanel/tabrelatedpages" )] .. which means add the LanguagePath attribute (and remove displayname and description) and add the following code to the language files: Relaterade sidor over n out /S
Mar 09, 2006 14:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.