Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Changing the position/style of pagination in the PageSearch control

Vote:

Hi, I have a problem setting the look-and-feel of pagination within the results of a PageSearch. I currently have a set of results returned by a PageSearch control, and I have just added pagination by adding two more attributes: Paging='True' PagesPerPagingItem='5' This works fine, and pagination appears at the bottom of the PageSearch Control, left aligned. However, I need to have pagination at the top of the control, and apply specific style sheets to it. I therefore have two questions I hope someone can answer 1) How do you make the pagination items appear at the top of the control rather than the bottom? 2) The PagingControl object associated with PageSearch control seems to have default styles associated with it - where do these reside? For example, the pagingcontrol has a property called 'cssClassPagingContainer' which is set to value 'PagingContainer'. I assume the 'PagingContainer' is a class in a css, but I can't find any files that contain this class within the Episerver framework. Other classes referred to by other properties of the PagingControl include 'SelectedPagingItem' and 'UnselectedPagingItem' Where do these referred-to classes reside? I'd be grateful if anyone can give me any perspectives, or better still point me to example code for this thanks in anticipation
Feb 22, 2006 18:25
Vote:

Is there a convenient way of setting the paging control at the top instead of the bottom or do I have to write my own paging/page search control? The sdk contains the source code for pagelist and pagetree, wondering if EP could publish the code for pagesearch too....
Apr 20, 2006 10:45
Vote:

Having the same issues? Has anyone done this before?
Dec 05, 2006 10:51
Vote:

I'm also having this problem! A customer wants to have the paging control at the top of the page, but I can't find a way to do this. Have tried to tweek the css-items, but have not managed to get the control at the top. 

Any suggestions?

Feb 20, 2012 14:31
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.