Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Create page without the edit tool

Vote:

Hello I'm trying to import pagedata from another system, so im writing some import code. I'm pretty new to EPiServer, so, obviously, i got stuck. When trying to fill in the properties i simply don't know how to fill in the properties for the various languages. newPage["property"] = value, and newPage.Property.Add(..) would just fill in the value for the default language eh? How would i do to fill in the values for multiple pages?
Nov 20, 2006 11:36
Vote:

It's quite well described in the SDK and there is samplecode for it in there as well. /HAXEN
Nov 21, 2006 14:31
Vote:

The only code i find is the How to: Create a Page Programatically. And i couldn't find anything that has something to do with multiple languages there.
Nov 23, 2006 14:01
Vote:

Sorry, I missed that it was different language versions of the page. It's also in the SDK but in a different area, check Globalization theres a samples in the end. It might help you. /HAXEN
Nov 24, 2006 8:58
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.