Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Subscription Mailer with Breadcrumb

Vote:

I am trying to implement a custom subscriptio mailer in EPiServer 4.50. I started off with the Subscription Mailer with Breadcrumb code sample found on the following page: http://www.episerver.com/templates/CommunitySample____2645.aspx I have done the following with the sample cs file: 1) Added it to my project in Visual Studio .NET and compiled 2) In Admin mode in EPiServer, I select Config > Tool Settings > Plug-in Manager 3) I select the EPiServer plugin, click the Overview tab, and under the heading Subscription I disable the plugin "EPiServer default" 4) I then select my custom plugin, and on the Overview tab I enable my custom plugin found under the Subscription heading. I know it is mine since the Display name is unique After I have done this I am still getting subscription e-mail messages that use the default EPiServer handler, not my custom handler. What else do I need to do in order to implement a custom handler? Also, if there is more that needs to be done, I think it would be nice to put it in the SDK and on the code sample page where to file can be downloaded. Thanks!
Sep 23, 2005 14:44
Vote:

Select your handler in the dropdown under Admin / Config / System Settings / General / Handler for subscription updates. That should do the trick. Steve
Sep 24, 2005 14:38
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.