Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mailing Lists

Vote:

Hi. Anyone got a good (or any) reference on a mailing list program that they have used together with EPiServer? Our customer want to send mail to all registered users, and based on parameters saved as userdata in EPiServer, the content within the mail should be set dynamic. It also would be nice to be able to "point" to a place in EPiServer's page structure, and retrieve it's content, and include this in the mail (i.e. a pagelist). Thanks. Any help or comments are appreciated. Frank :)
Jan 17, 2005 22:38
Vote:

Hello Frank-Ove, At EP Research we are working on a project called Silverplate (http://r.ep.se/silverplate) and Johan Olofsson, developer at the Silverplate projects, thinks our new PushPage functions could be used to solve your problem. I have approved to post the source code for the project. It will be posted shortly I think. Best regards, Mikael Runhem, EP Research
Jan 20, 2005 22:40
Vote:

Sounds great. But at the same time the customer needs the other standard utilities these components usually offers, like email address washing, address lists and so on. We can perhaps make some of this in EPiServer, but the customer is more fond of a 3rd party software than having to pay for all this development... Frank :|
Jan 21, 2005 1:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.