Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

ProductContent CommerceMediaCollection property is not refreshed when a Product is edited and published

Vote:

Hello,

I am using EPiServer.CMS 11.13.2.0 and EPiServer.Commerce 13.9.0.0, and I have a simple GenericProduct class deriving from the OOB ProductContent class.

I use 2 languages for our Website fr-ca/en-ca and the master language is fr-ca.

Everything is working well in Commerce for Products except the media list in the "Asset" tab of a Product (CommerceMediaCollection property): in edition after a change in this media list and a publish of the Product, the modification is not visible in the same tab in the other language en-ca and when I display a page with this Product the list is also incorrect in any languages (my controller receives a not up-to-date content product object).

Have you ever seen this problem ? Is it a known issue ? Do you have any idea of how I could fix/workaround this problem ?

Thank you!

Edited, Dec 18, 2019 16:34
Vote:

I cant reproduce this issue you are referring. I can imagine that can only happen if you try to override CommerceMediaCollection property with enabling CultureSpecific for that property. Or there is some caching issue where it does not reflect on other languages until you clear cache or restart the site. Try restarting the site and see if it synchronize the assets on all languages. Let us know more about your setup so we can try troubleshooting the issue.

Regards,

Sujit

Dec 19, 2019 23:03
Pierre Vignon (Yaksa) - Dec 23, 2019 16:35
Thank for the reply.
It's actually happening whereas we don't override CommerceMediaCollection property with enabling CultureSpecific for that property.
Restarting the site didn't help to fix the issue.
The issue happens in all our environments. It's really like there's an update issue with the publish.

I will try to upgrade to Commerce 13.10 see it fixes the issue.
Vote:

You probably want to try out 13.10. it seems you are seeing a bug in 13.9 

Dec 21, 2019 5:55
Pierre Vignon (Yaksa) - Dec 23, 2019 16:35
Thanks, I will give it a try.
Vote:

Sounds like you might be facing the same problem that I had recently connected to this bug: https://world.episerver.com/support/Bug-list/bug/COM-10234. An upgrade fixed this for us. 

Dec 22, 2019 19:58
Pierre Vignon (Yaksa) - Dec 23, 2019 16:37
Interesting, I will test 13.10 to see if it's better.
Vote:

I confirm that upgrading from Commerce 13.9 to 13.10 fixed the issue.

Thank you for the help !

Edited, Dec 23, 2019 17:02
Sujit Senapati - Dec 23, 2019 18:41
Thanks for the confirmation. I am sure it will help other community member.
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.